Assessment, Evaluation, and Big Data
A variety of assessment and evaluation approaches and methodologies to assess and measure interprofessional competencies and health outcomes are discussed in the 4 professional posters, 11 lightning talks, and 4 seminars in the Assessment, Evaluation, and Big Data Track. In addition, an introduction to informatics and big data approaches including the National Center IPE Core Data Set and Knowledge Generation will be included.
- Describe the intended purpose and real-world application of the method(s) and/or tool(s).
- Identify the level(s) of learning and learners being addressed.
- Explain how the method(s) and/or tool(s) advance our ability to meaningfully assess learning and/or practice.
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities for using evaluation methods and/or assessments in different educational contexts.
- Do you see opportunities for using this tool/method in your IPE program?
- To what extent does this tool/method address a gap in IPE assessment?
- What are the possible applications to different levels of learners? Different types of educational experiences? Different contexts?
- How do we, as a field, move from knowledge, skills, and attitudes to competencies in practice?
- What are you learning evaluation and assessment from this track as a whole?